AIRSHIP OPERATIONS INC
7 Benefits of Dermal Fillers
The dermal fillers melbourne are one of the most popular non – surgical techniques to keep the young face.This procedure is increasingly demanded because it has significant benefits and because it works against fine lines, fine wrinkles, folds and facial furrows. Do you want to know more about the benefits of dermal fillers?
Benefits of Dermal Fillers
Dermal fillers are injectable treatments with biocompatible solutions that can be injected into any area of the skin to increase volume. With this type of procedure, the wrinkles and any creases of the skin are the result of the aging process.
With the passage of time the skin loses elasticity and volume especially in the area of the cheeks and forehead. The result is a sagging skin with wrinkles, folds and overall a somewhat gaunt appearance. Thanks to the fillers you can restore the youthful appearance of the face.
1. The fillings do not require surgery , it is a procedure administered by injection without the risks of an intervention or anesthesia.
2. After a dermal filler treatment you can return to your normal routine without problem . Although there may be some bruise there will be no impediment to your normal life immediately.
3. Results instantly visible . Although we will have to wait a few weeks to see the complete and definitive result, the truth is that we can see the improvement right away.
4. Durable but not permanent results . Although it seems a disadvantage the truth is that with how easy this type of treatment can be resumed at another time. The fillings usually last up to 1 year and not requiring any type of recovery you can do it again when you need it.
5. The substances that are used of dermal filler help to improve the appearance of the skin since they stimulate the production of collagen leaving a much smoother complexion .
6. Even some types of filler are found naturally in the body so they are biocompatible and then distributed throughout the body.
7. Dermal fillers as a treatment against aging have minor side effects and a very low risk rate.
8. There are a variety of dermal fillers that fit any custom treatment.
Types of dermal fillers
There are several types of injectable fillers and even various brands. But it will be your plastic surgeon who after several consultations consider the most appropriate range for your specific case. Each filling has its own benefits and uses, and satisfies certain needs.
Some of the brands of dermal fillers that exist are Juvederm, Perlane, Radiesse, Restylane, Juvederm Voluma XC and Artefill.
Juvederm injection is one of the most popular gel injectables due to its soft consistency. It is a derivative of hilauronic acid, a natural protein that the organism itself produces. It is very effective in decreasing the appearance of wrinkles and furrows of various depths and also to increase the volume of the lips. This injectable gel also contains lidocaine so the patient will not feel any discomfort.
Perlane is another of the hilauronic acid fillers approved to treat soft tissue augmentation. It is very interesting and useful for treating severe facial creases and wrinkles on the face. It has a higher consistency to fill the deepest folds and cheek augmentation.
Restylane is one of the injectables of hilauronic acid that help fight against aging by softening wrinkles and folds. Many times it is used to improve the shape of the lip and the contour of the face. It is a very popular option because it carries a low risk of allergic reaction.
Radiesse is one of the most prestigious alternatives of dermal fillers. It uses a synthetic calcium hydroxyapatite that will reduce the appearance of most wrinkles, folds and scars. It works by increasing the body’s own supply of collagen, improving the flexibility and the aspect of the skin. It is used to treat wrinkles and deep folds and also for cheek augmentation. It is one of the most enduring dermal fillers that exist today and has a low probability of allergic reaction.
Juvederm Voluma XC, is one of the most recent fillings and specially designed to give volume to the area of the cheeks . It is also a derivative of hilauronic acid and provides results at the time.
ArteFill is the most innovative in dermal fillers, and is the first permanent or non-resorbable solution. With this new padding you can get a new and improved look long term and without surgery. Recommended to correct wrinkles, deep folds especially of the nasolabial zone and lines of expression. Not only is the product not reabsorbed by the body but over time it improves.
If you are looking for a solution to rejuvenate your needs, without surgery and with little discomfort, consider contacting Dr. Garcia-Dihinx to inform you about the advantages of dermal fillers.
WHY A SKYSHIP
| SKYSHIP 500HL | SKYSHIP
600 | SENTINEL 1000 |
NIGHTSIGN SYSTEM | ARTWORK/DESIGN | CREW/CAMERA | MILITARY OVERVIEW |
HOW TO REACH US | WHAT'S NEW | JOIN OUR TEAM | PHOTO GALLERY | VIDEO GALLERY | EMAIL | HOME |
Since August 9th 1999
© Copyright 1999 by Airship Operations
Inc. All rights reserved. Email
© Copyright 1999 by Airship Operations Inc. All rights reserved. Email the WEBMASTER